Parsing Chartscanner Output

Well, I've finally managed to get the ChartScanner to register Alerts
properly. I'm pretty sure my mistake was that the ChartScanner requires
all workspaces to be saved before being run & I was not in the habit of
saving frequently. Then again it could have been something else.

At any rate, now the issue is using ChartScanner Reports, which look
something like this when saved to a file:

WORKSPACE: Sample   SYMBOL: BDF-Daily

INDICATOR ALERTS:
    A1 on 10/01/96
        RSI(43.84)
WORKSPACE: Sample   SYMBOL: COMS-Daily

INDICATOR ALERTS:
    A1 on 10/01/96
        RSI(59.87)

I would like to import them into a spreadsheet for statistical analysis,
but with a lot of symbols the manual cleanup would take hours. Ideally
the end result would be something like this:

WORKSPACE       SYMBOL          DATE            ALERT   VALUE
Sample          BDF-Daily       10/01/96        RSI     43.84
Sample          COMS-Daily      10/01/96        RSI     59.87

I lack the programming skills to do this myself. Anyone have a
ready-made solution on hand, or suggestions for 3rd party programmers?

Many thanks,

Cab Vinton
cvinton@xxxxxxxxxxx