Re: Y2?

Money is flowing in this market like never before and if continues at the
current rate it will be close to 50 billion for January. TJ we could be in
serious trouble because I've never been so bullish, but I'm known for
changing my mind very fast. I think the first break is going cause a many
soiled underwear for sure its going to be way scary. Maybe we should buy
detergent company's........lol Exciting times!!!!!!!!

Robert