Re: Brokerage Buy Recommendations

Tell you about some ugleeeee things. So that you will know.

I know an analyst, who is very well known as in quoted in
newspapers,television.
He used to work for the heavies from Jardine to the new Barings. This scumbag

would put on positions on different friendly brokerages before putting out
his well
awaited analysis report. The friendly brokerages just lent him free money,
because
they will be going in long together with him. Once the report is released,the
drum
beaters will make the pheasants fly from the bushes, that's where these
scoundrels
had a turkey shoot. (They sale their positions along with this guy's free
account positions.) I know this for a fact first hand, as am a broker myself.

I had a very close mentor (one of the only few decent people in the
industry), who use to be a governor of our exchange., but he quit because its
really dirty.  As he is/was a real trader, he can make money on his own
without stooping so low for money.

For example,before the approvals of  new IPOS, favorable parties already got
some from the issuer (especially the hot ones) to favor its speedy approval.
Its really a
private club.

In conclusion, forget all those possibilities, as the scoundrels will be
always,forever
ahead of everyone. As they are in the right place at the right time.

 Just do your own technical homework and stop whining. Finis.