Re: TS 2k "Unable to load data"

Hi everyone,

In TS 2k I have this message now whenever I try to load a chart: "Unable to
load data" .
I know the data is there because it was collected all day long and you can
see it but the program lost the links to it.

It happened when after market closed, I closed the app and the GS and
restarted the machine. After that I lost the links, more precisely to all of
the Real Time data collected from a while ago 3 months.

This is not the first time that happens and short of grabbing data from TS4
and reloading every symbol I do not know what else  to do.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Clau