Re: Stock daytrading platform

There are lots of brokerages that offer that. PC Quote 6.0 is just an old
version of Townsend Analytics RealTick III. As someone else mentioned, MB
Trading offers it (3 different flavors, actually), and there are dozens of
other brokerages that offer it also. A handful of other systems are around
also, offered by various brokerages. It's not really necessary though. I know
a few guys that make my annual salary every month using nothing fancier than
Datek.