Re: Mark Jurik's New Book....

Hi Connie,

You can find "Pattern, Price and Time" for only $31.95 ($35.95 with
UPS ground) at "Computer Literacy Bookstore".

Guess how I found that? I simply compare prices in 25 different
internet bookstores simultaneously by going to:

	http://www.acses.com

Now, only buying where it is cheaper may not be the answer
because you have to trust the particular bookstore. However, I am
very happy with acses's services.

A friend taught me that - I think it was a great tip, so I am passing
it to you fellow traders.

Alfredo