Re: Strange Numbers in Tick Editor

Strange numbers can always occur in the stored data because of the
differential way the server STORES data. If you close and reopen the
chart you will see these false ticks as well on your screen. However
while the chart is open the charting application doesn't use this
storage mechanism and just uses the real prices straight as they come
from the feed. This is why you don't notice the fault initially.

Because of this sad feature of TS many remarkable price histories of
Internet and other hype stocks will be lost or distorted - keep your
charts open and make screenshots so you can tell your grandchildren
about it :-)

Gerrit Jacobsen