SUPERCHARTS AND BREADTH DATA QUESTION

Group:

Is there a solution to this problem?  I have the following daily data for
the New York Stock Exchange on cd that came with SC4.0--all with
a start date of January 5, 1970.

Advances
Declines
Up Volume
Down Volume
New Highs
New Lows

Now, what I want to do is examine this historical data beginning in
January, 1966.
Enter Pinnacle Data, whose daily breadth data has a start date of 3/01/65.
Question.  Is it possible to 'patch' (that's not the correct technical
term) the Pinnacle
data from 3/01/65 to 1/05/70? and how difficult is this to accomplish?
Perhaps it is
much simpler and easier to just buy the data I want from Pinnacle? I'm
attempting to
circumvent purchasing a lot of information I perhaps don't need. Please,
comments from experienced computer traders?  Thank you.

Charles