Inside Info on TS 5.0 /2000 or whatever Bill Cruz calls it

weather you consider the source or not is up to you.  I learned just today
that Omega plans to offset the release of TS 5 until after mid year 99.
this was communicated by two employees of the sales staff according to my
contacts.  I would be willing to take bets and give odds if you wish to
contact me privately.  this has been one market in particular I have learned
inside and out, I see no surprise moves ahead technically but I am prepared
for a breakout if it happens.

mark brown

btw the sales staff are still telling customers who are ordering TS that it
is y2000 compliant which it isn't.