RE: Day Trading

To the man who originally posted this message I'd say this.  How do you know
if it's possible for you to make a living trading?   If when you look ar a
chart, you are certain that you see an incredible amount of opportunity then
you might, with a lot of work, learn how to make a living trading.  But if
you look at a chart and, for whatever reason, see uncertainty and feel
doubtful rather than certainty then you might want to consider another way
to earn a living.  If you believe your certain you can do it then you
probably will.  If you're uncertain, you're better off going somewhere else.

Brian