Omega Server Y2K BUG Weirdness

I posted a prior message stating that the TS 4.0 (19.6 build) server added
Y2K futures contracts at the morning update and then would probably mark
them as expired on the following morning update. It did. And then at the
next morning update the server added the same Y2K cars again. Seems like
the server is caught in an endless loop as worthless symbols pile up in the
symbol portfolio.

Since Omega has not provided a fix for this BUG, then the only solution
would be to uncheck the morning update feature in the server.

Okay, Omega, when do we get the patch to fix REALLY this BUG instead of
using half wit solutions?

-Tony Haas

only 363 shopping days left to TS 4 meltdown....