Re: Day Trading

>I never said its impossible,just that many are called few are chosen,and me
thinks we both agreed on this.

ditto,  i just meant that some guy off the street that thinks he is going to
get a steady pay check once a week like george lane and some of the others
claim is stupid.    it's not happening, noooo way!   in fact the mentality
of those who believe this is the same as those that believe that you can
just go to California and pick up gold off the ground and make a living.   i
have some friends that tried that as well as daytrading,  they are now
carpenters.

>The only floor people whom I knew personally  really made money daytrading
(long term/for years ) on the floor use unethical methods that are
detrimental to their clients accounts, otherwise non at all.

if only the public knew all the crap that went on,  thats why you need a
personal "in" to the floor if you trade size.  otherwise all the bitchin and
griping that you do sometimes makes it worst.  its a club down there, either
you belong or you dont.  but you must pay the dues (slippage and commission)
or you dont get to work.

>Felix  (one of  the 95% daytrading losers in the long run ) (also a
broker/floor trader for almost 10  years only!)

felix didn't know that about you..  Chicago or new york?  either way bet you
know how it works, the little one lotter hasn't got a chance because he wont
be there after a month or two.  so they put it to the little orders,  only
size gets considered for respect, and even then it has its difficult
moments.  if you have a reputation for size and you trade smaller from time
to time it can be good too.  but some guy off the street who's just got his
3 day course certificate in daytrading from the seminar that he took from
the back pages of a magazine hasn't a chance.   he would have a better
chance to get hit by lightning every thursday for a year.

>( And I  also will assume you are not or won't be selling anything about
daytrading to list members too!)

needs no comment from me i think you said it all..mb