S&P Data

Here's the deal with this S&P data. I'm a broker and I had a guy that
wanted to run a CTA with me using his system. I asked for 10 years worth of
back testing. He gave me this data on the S&P to prove his system. One
thing lead to another and I ending up saying I wasn't interested and we
never used the data but it was downloaded on my hard drive. I think the
name of the file is tick. Problem is I've had many stock programs and
research programs since then and I don't know if this file might be one of
them. If I post a portion of it could anybody tell me what it is. Sorry but
I just don't know what are how to dig this out to give to everybody.

Robert