Re: Question

Dans un courrier daté du 01/01/99 22:06:39 Heure d10iver Pari39 Madrid,
rickinri@xxxxxxx a écrit :

> What was the better response
>

>  How about this:
>
>     if Range > Highest(Range, 9)[1] then ...
>
>  Bob Fulks
>
>                                OR
>
>  Sorry gang, I just can't hold it in any longer. Does anyone else find
>  this question, and other similar ones, a bit *strange* from a CTA
>  who is
>  "published in TASC" and "specializes in mechanical trading
>  systems" and
>  sells $800 indicators on his web page ???
>
>  --
>     Dennis

Both are interesting, of course!

FYI, we specialize in mechanical trading system too, have a web page, but:
- We sell $ 4000 neurofuzzy logic ( shipping included!)
- We never ask this kind of question, or we would consider do it only under a
false name...
-Are not CTA, bicoze we are french.
-Know someting to programming because ....because we have done our homework
first.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com