Re: Datafeed Date Incorrect?

Oh yeah, here's a bit of TS weirdness...several weeks ago I reenabled the
morning update and the server promptly marked any post "0" contracts as
expired. No big news. But today, after running the morning update, the "0"
contracts were added by server during the morning update. Strange!!!
Running TS 4 build 19.6, blah, blah, blah

-Tony Haas

probably the server will mark them all expired tomorrow :)) ....doesn't
ANYONE at Omega know how their software operates??? Yeah, I know, a dumbass
question...