Re: DayTrading

GEE, Jim please go into much more detail and explain how you get your ducks
in a row?  You have the entire list to yourself, well you will have to share
with a few others.  I am most interested in your methods and was wondering
do you offer any kind of personal training and software ect?  If so what are
the prices and do you have a real time real money track record I could see?
Right now I have to rely on sniffing paint to get high and I'm afraid I wont
have enough brain cells left to learn how to trade.  But your my idol and I
figure anyone can do, it if you can.  So please tutor me and the others here
on this list we are thirsty for your knowledge and wisdom.  Also I was
wondering are there any houses for sale in your neighborhood?  I would love
to live next to a great trader like yourself.  Maybe some of us could all
chip in and do a time share thing so we could be close to you at least some
of the time.  Now please proceed with your non ending post Jim of
enlightenment!

Thank You so very much and you have a rosie day,
Mark Brown
(maintainer of a spam free list)