books by Richard Arms

>Any opinion on these books by Richard Arms would be greatly appreciated:
>
>The Arms Index
>Profits in Volume
>Trading Without Fear
>
>Thanks

I read the Arms Index about 10 years ago, it seems. I recall a relative thin
book, maybe 50-80 oversized pages, mostly packed with studies on various
lenghts of TRIN and their effectiveness as a trading indicator. It would be
easy to do these kind of studies yourself these days since the calculation
of the TRIN is so simple. I don't remember how short the periods that were
covered were, possibly daily, but it ranged upwards to 100 or more days.
Cost about $55 back then I think. I didn't buy it, but I'm glad I skimmed
through it at my local bookstore.

Haven't read the other books.

David