Re: Elect Admin Omega-Excess list

>Easy guys..... this is already over.  The list is now in transition....a
huge chunk of the coders...the ones that regularly post to this list with
text code and give their trading experiences..... they've moved. No good
bye's ....just gone.  Some of you are just going to have to live with that.

the code list  >  http://www.markbrown.com/list-master.htm   has been
established as a spam free zone for dead serious systems development.  Being
serious doesn't necessarily mean that you are an expert.  There are many
experts on the list, in fact the majority of the list is experts, newbies
that want to learn and that are serious about learning are welcomed and
encourage to post dumb questions in the mist of some seasoned traders.  For
now the membership of the list is either by invitation only or by
sponsorship from another member.  There have been some excellent post so far
and the archives in doc format can be downloaded at
http://www.markbrown.com/code.doc   All of the code that has been donated so
far will be available in ela and text formats and a web site is being
established for that.

Other list that have been established are

The Globex List
The Forex List
The Soes List

The subscription of these is open and you may subscribe and unsubscribe as
you wish.

Thank You, Mark Brown

>Timothy Morge... tired to cool things off, but it's too late.  Read Timothy
Morge's post again. Try to remember the last time you were in a brainstorm
session.  The
>best parts were... when the information and ideas were just flying....good
or bad... just popping like popcorn.  Those were the most productive
sessions. Everybody was just beat.  But something came of it right?
Well...we just killed off some of that on this list.

>Please... before the rest of the good coders leave.  Everybody go back to
your screens write code ...trade...make money or what ever.  If you keep
this up.... this list will become a very dull basic Omega help list were the
hot topic of the day will be "How do I turn on the Monitor without crashing
TS"

>John

>Gerrit Jacobsen wrote:
>
>> Elect Administrator for Omega-Excess list
>>
>> Dear subscribers.
>>
>> I am happy that the excess list has already quite a few subscribers so
that omega excess mail should be attracted there.