Re: How nice to log on

>How nice it is to log on and read sensible emails with no noise, no
insults, no nastiness, no obscene language. My compliments to the organizers
for working at this .... successfully!!

Yes isn't it GREAT!  I believe the answer was a realization by the
management that maybe they had been to diplomatic about kicking off spammers
in the past.  I guess my formula of  (no spam) = (no spam defensive action)
has become popular and adopted by several list now.

>My apologies to them also if I offended them. I can now go back to being a
lurker without being offended by the output.

I believe all is well and if you were to apologize to anyone it should be
yourself for you deserve it the most.  Your a fine lady I'm sure.

>Let us hope that the cleaner environment will encourage more quality
contributors.

Yes, I'm sure the exchange will be delightful and I look forward to your
continued participation as I have learned so much from you in the past
weeks.  Why I even learned much from the participants of the spam a while
back.  The human psychology is a frail and futile blissfully happy thing,
isn't it?  I guess I was at the end of the line when they handed out the
bliss, so I am learning here by experts of manipulation.  And as a Solder of
"The Truth" I am tempered by every battle that I survive.

> It may even encourage me to participate.

Oh Rose I am setting on the edge of my chair in expectation of the next post
you make.  It is truly a pleasure having participants like yourself on the
list here and I hope you and your family have a pleasant Holiday,  and a
hardy thank you to boot!

Your Pal, Mark Brown

I will be home in Chicago with my husband and family for Thanksgiving.