REMOVE JIM JOX was Re: Spam SignalsŪ

B.S. COX wrote:
> Bullseye says...
>

> Sell ZB @ 127^05 or better
> Buy ND@  1482.00 or better
>
> this at 402pm est

OK - thats it !

Does that qualify to finally remove this SPAMMER here from the list ?

JIM COX has done it again and again and has been warned enough times !

The latest outbreak of violence here is ALL caused by just ONE SPAMMER (BE),
who continoulsy ignored "kind requests" and other words to STOP it - if we want
to get peace back here, it cant be tolerated that in the midst of the last war
another IDIOT (yes, there is no more correct word under these circumstances)
puts oil into the fire.

I ask JIMO to REMOVE JIM COX for continous breach of the list rules

THANKS
rgds hans
(normally qite a nice guy)