Is someone in charge here?

I have noticed that on the RealTraders list spammers are quietly and
quickly removed, no questions asked. This includes, as I remember, some who
are still members of this list.

The result is that no time or energy is spent on such useless discussions
as have been happening on this list recently.

There is no need to vote or discuss any of this (the spamming.) The rules
are quite clear, as are the violations. Just take them off the list.

Is there someone in charge of this list who will just do this???

David Cicia

P.S. BTW, Bill E. used to be seen on the RT list but hasn't been seen there
lately. Could it be he was quietly removed, like the others?