Re: NOISE

Picture of what I believe is noise  http://www.markbrown.com/noise.htm

::What is your definition of market noise?
::
::If you can clarify then I will answer the questions below.
:
:
:Great!  I have determined for sure that market noise is a move on a 5 tick
:or a one minute chart that from top to bottom last about as long as it
would
:take to phone the broker get a crap fill and then call the broker get a
crap
:exit only to have lost on a trade that looked profitable.  In other words
if
:the SP moves 2-3 points from a high to a low in less than 5 minutes.. This
:was tradable at one time, I'm not so sure anymore.  MB
:
: