Re: Friday, 13th November 1998

Ask me no private questions and I'll tell you no TRUTH!   Bill How many more
emails addresses have you got?   Now Keith/Bill/Rose/Raymond isn't this
weird Keith has come out of the closet just to slam Mark?  This is just too
weird, Bill STOP! your getting no where Keith guess your lurking days are
over NOW?

mb

:This is an example of why Mark is a great trader, but a bit of a jerk.  I
:guess that Mark equates being a great trader with being a jackass...kd