Re: AvTel - ADSL???

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998, James F. Mazzulla wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Nov 1998, you wrote:
>
> >And there's simply no justification for the valuations on most of these
> >companies and a lot of people are going to get hurt when the sector
> >collapses under its own weight...
>
> I believe you're right =and=, for the most part, the ones
> who will get hurt will be those who think they =know=
> something. Reminds me of what a broker friend of mine

.... and I'll be waiting with a truck-load of Puts...

BWAHHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!

- Hacker

---
Dark Hacker            | Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

Investment and Market Outlook:
        http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Investment/index.html
Bishop Protein Analytics:
        http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Bishop/index.html

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."