SPAM LOVERS - R U Counting? Clarification

  • To: "List, Omega" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: SPAM LOVERS - R U Counting? Clarification
  • From: "Brian Massey" <bnm03@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 15:36:16 -0500 (EST)

In the last letter I stated that B. Eykyn's supports should be removed from
the list.  I was referring to Bill, Ray, Katrinia and Rose.  Of course if
anybody has any real objective results using B. Eykyn's system I for one
would love to see it.  But I doubt this will happen beccause not even B.
Eykyn, or any one of the supporters mentioned above are willing to post real
time.

Bill if you're listening please accept The List's invitation to post your
trades for at least a few days to Mark Brown's web site.

Brian.