Re: Please delete any post marked Fry 13th Nov

It is obvious that this was NO MISTAKE! LOOK!  Below at the mail header!
The only people that are this stupid are you BILL and your cohorts in crime.
I'm surprised that a company like DBC would be involved with this scam!

Be sure and make the mistake also of mailing complaints to the below
addresses.  Then apologize for doing it, yea right.  Bill's SPAMMING is the
absolute most insulting I have ever see on the human intelligence.  Never!
have I ever seen anyone scam like Bill all for a 500.00 dollar manual that
could only be useful if it were made of toilet paper.  Bill I plan to fully
campaign to get DBC to stop their support of you.  It is obvious that they
didn't know what a mental case you are!  Your attempts of SPAM make my anti
spam attempts look sane!

Mark Brown

sales@xxxxxxxxxxx
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
int-sales@xxxxxxxxxxx
support@xxxxxxxxxxx
ccideas@xxxxxxx
siqcs@xxxxxxx

LOOK AT THIS HEADER -  F AND O are far away from each other in the alphabet.
How could a mistake happen like this?  With such details about your manual
and the link.  I cant believe you Bill, what a lame attempt at advertising.
I hope your daughter is going to major in MARKETING so she can help ole
Daddy out with his apparent lack of skills.