Re: Easy Language Documentation?

Dans un courrier daté du 13/11/98 21:46:02 Heure d9iver Pari2 Madrid,
frank@xxxxxxxx a écrit :

> Who knows a not commented command for setting the character size of a text
>  string - like text_setsize  ?!
>  BR
>  Frank Koch

This function does not currently exist.
Text objects use the default fonts of the underlying chart.
You can manually modify the text size  with a right click.
Maybe they will add this feature if someone ask them...

>  tradejack wrote:
>
>  > i think all online documentation sucks bigtime. i'll pay the premium
>  > to get the books or paper copies.
>  >

Considering that there have been 10 TS4 builds or so, I doubt that they could
maintain a so low price for their product if we enforce them to reprint the
manuals when minor changes appear.
Omega modestly try to save the rainforest...

>  > i'd rather read from a hardcopy programming manual rather than staring
>  > at the monitor again after a grueling 12 hour trading day.
>  >

I use a printer in this case.
(It's a big device that you can plug like a TS security block, but it's not
usually green).

>  > life is too short to lose ones vision unnecessarily.
>  >
>  > TJ

Life is too short also if you do not use the available information that could
save a lot of time when you are aware of its contents.

>  >
>  > ---Orphelin@xxxxxxx wrote:
>  > All of this is commented in the Easy Language Power Editor Wizard

With the exception of what is not commented, I forgot to say...

PO
Verbose contributor.