Re: Backing up your data.... Here's the best way!

You wrote:

> I've found the iomega Jaz drive to be pretty good (and fast) if you
> need to back up (and store separately) up to 1G of Data. The Jaz is
> essentially a Zip drive  on steroids (media cost is relatively steep)
>
> Jim

Don't do it.  Jaz drives are inherently unreliable.  Many people I
know have had problems iwth them and my Jaz drive self-destructed
just one month after the warrenty period expired.  Just say *no* to
Jaz.  The cartridges are fine and have been tested on another unit.

Anyone want to buy 4 Jaz cartridges?  Only $50 ea.

- Hacker

---
Dark Hacker             |  Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

Investment and Market Outlook:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Investment/index.html
Bishop Protein Analytics:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Bishop/index.html

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."