My mistake

Folks:

I gave Manning Stoller's email address incorrectly. His correct address is:

manningsto@xxxxxxx

Again, he's very knowlegeable and has been in this business quite a long time.
He also takes the time to help many people that are looking for good tools on
this and many other lists, though I haven't seen him plugging his brokerage
business.

I've never used his services, I don't get any kickbacks from him or anyone--I'm
just hoping that people that are looking for good brokers get a hand finding
them. If you have a broker you'd recommend, please answer the people that come
on the list asking for help with a name and/or number/web page.

Best,

Tim Morge