Online stock trade execution

I currently trade stocks intraday with what is probably a typical online
broker.  At $10 per trade, the price is great, but the executions are often
less than acceptable, particularly when the market is busy.

Although Level II data would be nice, it isn't of major concern as I trade
15 Min. bars. I would, however, like to get equipped with the capability of
trading on the SOES and various ECN's.

I realize that making this move will result in increased commission costs
and I would appreciate any suggestions as to who might provide these services.

Regards,