Re: Free Trading Newsletter!-- Please Disregard

I concur.  Take me off your list and don't do it again....

- Hacker

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998 dennis@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > Dear members of the omega list,
> > I inadvertently sent you an e-mail concerning  "Free trading Newsletter"
> > I apologize for violating our rules.
> > Sincerely,
> > Nehamia Markovits
>
> Nice try pal. You also sent me this unsolicited piece of spam via
> private BCC. Take me off your mailing list immediately. I have never
> seen you post anything to this list so obviously your only purpose for
> being here is to collect email addresses for your spam. You have a lot
> of balls after our last round of bashing. And people wonder why the
> bashers get so irate. Sheesh.
>
> --
>    Dennis

---
Dark Hacker            | Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

Investment and Market Outlook:
        http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Investment/index.html
Bishop Protein Analytics:
        http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Bishop/index.html

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."