From: "NM" <Splu@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Global Management" <trendoscil@xxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: Free Trading Newsletter!
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:05:35 -0500
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Author: NM
Date:  11/12/98 6:05 PM

Dear fellow trader:

You have been selected to receive a one-month FREE subscription to The
Global Futures Letter published bu Global Management of N.Y.,Inc.

This newsletter will help you to identify and then take advantages of moves
in the S&P500, T-Bonds and all the major currencies. Even if you don't trade
futures, you will find information here that will be useful in managing your
portfolio.