RE: FUTURES november issue

Hans,

I'm in NZ and still haven't received the November issue.  I also subscribe
to Stocks and Commodities, which is sent to me by surface mail, and
sometimes beats the Futures magazine travelling by airmail.  I once
complained to Futures and suggested they offer a cheaper surface mail option
since the airmail was so slow, but no joy.

Paul