Displaying indicator's value.

Hi everyone,

I am working on code that displays the actual value of the indicator on
the chart instead of having to invoke the data window.  (Ex. displaying
actual level of support/resistance)

The problem I'm having is that I can't get rid of the old values
displayed on the screen. This makes for quite a garbled mess. So ideally
I would like to see the currentbar's indicator value and erase the
previous values that have been printed on the screen.

I thought starting the code with: "If Date=LastCalcDate and
Time=LastCalcTime then begin" would do the trick but it does not erase
prior printed text on the screen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dan.