NYSE New Hi Lo

Thanks to list member replies, the following three sites were posted for NYSE
New Hi Lo. All three are detailed and good. Thanks to the three who posted
the below mentioned sites. (dcsquires,  ariel,  Ron Aug )
www.investormap.com
http://quote.yahoo.com/m0?u
http://www.dbc.com/cgi-bin/htx.exe/newsroom/highlow.html
** Thanks again. **

On a different note....
Katherine learned a lot in three days, It takes people 4 - 6 years to
understand fixed income markets (fundamental  & technical). She must be pretty
good. She learned it in three days. It's like "I became a Architect , Engineer
etc. by watching them for three days. Gets me wondering ... ". I have been
reading this list for three years. It's good. Wish the vendors would go easy
on their salesmanship & shillmanship.
The Brooklyn / Golden Gate bridge is no longer for SALE for $ 495.00.

<katherina macgowan <katmacgo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<Just very satified with what I got and learned in 3 days and wanted to

Wish all the list members good luck in their endevours.
Michael