Voice: 954-438-0577
Fax:   954-438-0601
Email: spooz@xxxxxxx
       sunsetisles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ???@??? Mon Nov 09 10:50:14 1998
From: "Lawrence Chan" <stnahc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: BMI Lite
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:41:41 -0500

* BMI feed *

so, is there any slowdown in reporting trades too when comparing
to the pit?!

say, sp, us, dj ?!

any one supplying the info is greatly appreciated as I am looking for
a reason for myself to switch to some other vendor ...

since I have never used DTN nor SP Comtock - a comparison could be great.

I used to have FuureSource too, but its server for use with TS is really
lame.
Any new 32bit new version lately?

-Lawrence Chan