Re: Free Trading Code

:Seen this on the list from DL - he runs a hedge fund and he's
:using list members work to sell his own to be paid for ....

Ah, let do whatever he wants. The stuff I give out is not my best stuff
anyways. They're workable but they're not the best....I mean, if you do a
deeper research or tweak them in different ways, you can come up with
outstanding systems but you'll have to do the work.

What I should be worried about is that if he gives them away to a newbie and
the newbie loses money withou doing the research and that newbie decides to
sue, he'll trace them back to me and try to get me. What I release should be
understood as incomplete but has the genesis of a really good system in
there somewhere. By releasing them to the Omega-List, it is understood that
the more experience members of the list will look at it skeptically and do
the deeper research needed to make them in good trading systems.