Re: Free Trading Code & Spam

And in the meantime you can only test run DL systems and indicators - So DL
have you asked those list members whether they wish their posts to the list
to feature as the "freebie" on your hedgefund, managed accounts, indicators
for sale, spam site ??

>The Ela File is Available on my web site at www.flash.net\~dlegan. I
received to many request to mail them all out.  I am working on another page
with indicators and systems from Gaius Marius.  Hope to have it up tomorrow.