Re: P.R.A.T. ALERT

At 12:32 AM 11/9/98 -0500, Peter2150@xxxxxxx wrote:
>In a message dated 98-11-08 10:37:50 EST, raystacey@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>> Are people with Hotmail addresses to be
>>  considered sub-normal.
>
>Without commenting on the rest of this thread, my first reaction to this
>question is yes.  Why?   Because 95% of the junk mail, and much of the
>pornographic junk E-Mail I receive comes from hotmail.  Unfortunately in many
>situations you are unfairly judged by the company you keep.   I would never
>have a hotmail address for this reason.

In all fairness, most of the spam that references HotMail uses forged
headers. Hotmail doesn't tolerate spamming. The spammers forge a Hotmail
address to try and avoid detection. You can usually find the true origin by
examining full message headers.

Allan

"Once we realize that imperfect understanding is the human condition, there
is no shame in being wrong, only in failing to correct our mistakes." -
George Soros