Re: CIGARS on NYSE ?

Hans wrote:
>I just saw that the threw cigars from the balcony on the nyse on the opening.
>
>I assume that smoking is prohibited on the floor - what are they doing with the
>cigars there ? <g>

New listing today on the NYSE, Int'l Tobacco Group (ITY).

I guess they'll have to smoke them later. Of course, Clinton
demonstrated how those things can be enjoyed without lighting up. Hope
NYSE members don't have that in mind as I'm sure it's prohibited on
floor as well and may subject them to impeachment proceedings.

Best regards,
Jim