Re: The Linux of Financial Trading Systems

  • To: Earl Adamy <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: The Linux of Financial Trading Systems
  • From: "Koch Frank" <frank@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 04:37:19 -0500 (EST)

This proposal comes a little bit to late, I think. A new generation of trading
s/w will be released - TradeLab will be released in the next days, TradeStation
5.0 will come up in the next month's - and with the current trading s/w
available you can make a lot of money and don't have to worry about programming
such a complex project. If you are interested in trading, 1st of all concentrate
on trading than s/w development !
Best Regards
Frank