Re: An interesting day

first you tell us you're a newbie and now you tell you're private
professional trader. well, which is it? what's wrong, spam got your
tongue?

tell ya what, i'll just call ya a "billie bond" shill.  now we can all
go home to enjoy monty python's "spam" sketch.

TJ

never underestimate the power of human stupidity -- hans esser

ray the shill wrote:
I'll be reading but you'll get nothing from this professional private
trader

well ray, we're still waiting for your first intelligent non-spamming
post! TJ