From: FrankKaeb@xxxxxxx
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: pivot point EL code help
Date: Sunday, November 08, 1998 9:57 PM

Hopefully a simple question.  What is the EL code to create paintbars that
show a SwingLow or SwingHigh (ie a low surrounded by 2 higher lows or a
high
surrounded by 2 lower highs). I can't seem to make the actual pivot
high/low
become the paintbar

Thanks
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Pivots1.ela"