Ignorance in the USA?

PO, Hans, MB etc. have contributed a lot .

Maybe let the newbies get burned by buying all the pie in the sky systems.

I dont understand why some people have to keep bombarding this list with their
1. Manuals ,
2. Track record etc.
3. Gif files
4. Web address in their signature line  etc.
Incidentally, many of these are based outside the USA, where SEC , CFTC etc
regulations dont apply.

Maybe , the vendors/ system seller/ newsletter writers can make one e.mail
post and follow up by private e.mail.