Re: Bonds for beginners and Bill Eykyn

:Thank you for your post.  I really am not as ancient as you make out, but
:certainly old enough to ignore and not be drawn by the likes of Mssrs Esser
:and Brown and the other covert sellers of this and that on this list.

I was told by Katherina that you are a distinguished gentleman. As most of
my impressions of British distinguished gentlemen were formed by Sir Winston
Churchill, hence my mistaken assumption that you were in your late sixties,
early seventies. My apologies.