Re: Bonds for beginners and Bill Eykyn

:> She's not a bimbo, Mark. Take it back or we'll have top settle this in
the
:> old fashion way, a la Alexander Hamilton-Aaron Burr. ;-)
:
:Hmmm, let's see . . . you with a matched dueling flintlock pistol and MB
:with a
:belt-fed weapon. Interesting ;).

Hell, all I need is one shot.

Seriously, dueling amongst gentlemen implies that both use the same type of
weapon. And if MB is a member of the Confederate officier corps, he should
know this...since the Confederate officier corps only accepts gentlemen. ;-)

Personally, I prefer the sceptre, pila and gladius. ;-)