Re: Bonds for beginners and Bill Eykyn

Very kind words from Katherina and I am naturally delighted that she felt
that she got so much out of the manual, seminar and some solid trading at
the screen.

The real pleasure for me was seeing someone who is very bright, with just
the right attitude, being able to start off in such a positive fashion.
When I think of the general run around, I had to sort out the wheat from the
chaff, it was so nice to see
someone with no preconceived ideas being set on the right lines, from the
very beginning and knowing she is going to do well.  Good for her!

With reference to Katherina saying that I could be reached at the DBC
International web site, let me add that while general information will,
indeed, be available there, those who want follow-up sessions from reading
the manual, will be able to get that with a free password.  On lists like
this it is not possible to send .gif files in full colour, but on a page
like the one I will have, I will be able to do so without any problem.  We
will effectively be able to have a questions and answers, from and for all
those who are interested.

Before Mark Brown or others rush in to say that this is all 'spamming',
'beefing' or some other ludicrous expression, let me say that one of the
reasons for having a  web site is the very fact that it will be nothing to
do with this list - which will also mean that people who sell programs,
indicators, systems and whatever, will not think I am trying to queer their
pitch, here.

So, if you want to learn a good, simple and effective way to trade, be my
guest...  and it will be without the 'bandar-log' chatter and clatter that
goes on elsewhere.

Bill Eykyn