Re: Bonds for beginners and Bill Eykyn

I went to London , met Bill,bought the manual,paper traded using
Tradestation and Bills manual at DBC offices for most of 3 days and made
money.
 The manual is easy to read, very useable . Included  invaluable
information on timing, when not to trade. When to get back in  to
profit, some software with pit pivots,resistance  etc. how to apply TA
while just looking at RT charts  on screen.  Set up and lots of charts
examples etc. I enjoyed it , and it  was not difficult. You just have to
know what to look out for in particular market your trading and Bill
knows bonds very well and teaches how to avoid pitfalls  and risks sith
bonds and how to make money on a regular basis. Bill is not selling a
system hes teaching how to trade  and I for one am grateful he responded
when I asked list for opinions on various ridiculous 5000 training
centres etc. and how to get started  a couple of months ago.   You can
get more info from bill himself on www.dbceuro.com and t-bonds.
Regards, Katherina.