Re: TS users group discount on BMI quotes

Another interesting feed is PCquote.  They are probably equal or maybe
slightly better than Comstock.  Their financial condition as a company isn't
too good, last time I looked, and they seem to be a bit more aggressive in
looking for new markets.  Of course, they are not compatible with current
Omega stuff, but Omega will be porting over to their internet feed.
Universal server  is currently compatible.

Chris