Re: Position size strategies

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Position size strategies
  • From: UWKaestner@xxxxxxxxxxx (Ulrich-Wolfram Kästner)
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 20:16:45 -0500 (EST)

Pierre Orphelin,

thanks for your effort and the confirmation that I understood the problem
correctly. You described one of the points I listed (""- testing all the entry-
and exit-conditions ... and including an other cause of the fault.").

No, no I won´t scream - I´ll make my homework !
In this case it is easier without TS  ;-)
(Nevertheless that´s no reason to sell it.)

Greetings from Mannheim,
Ulrich